Friday, September 19, 2008

No more wires

I was able to remove the wires on Weds at 130pm. It was a long 48 hours!! I am still finding sticky spots on me. I dropped off the monitor at the doctor's office on Weds afternoon, but I probably will not hear anything more until I go in for the echocardiogram on 10/1. I also had blood work done to check my thyroid, but again, I doubt I will hear anything until that 10/1 appt.

Dennis is finally starting to feel better, but now Seth is sick. He ended up staying home from school today with a bad cough, a slight fever, and a sore head most likely from all the coughing.

Dennis and I are looking forward to our dinner out tomorrow night to celebrate my birthday. We are going to a local seafood restaurant that we haven't been to in a while. Its not Maui, but it will be a much needed date night.

No comments: